The Town of Belvidere is here to assist any Belvidere resident with storm damage questions or concerns. You can reach us at any of the following:
- Belvidere Town Hall 908-475-5331 or clerk [at] belvidere-nj.org
- Teresa Yeisley, Municipal Clerk 908-283-4531
- Kathy Miers, Mayor 908-763-4220
It is very important that you report any storm damage to the Warren County Office of Emergency Management by calling 908-835-2047.
The New Jersey Office of Emergency Management has launched the following site to help gather data: https://damagenj-njoem.hub.arcgis.com This website should be used by homeowners to report any damage caused to their homes by last weekend’s storms. In regards to this site, please keep in mind:
- This site is only available to Warren County Residents.
- This only helps the process of gathering storm damage data. Entering info in the site does not guarantee federal assistance.
- This website does not supplant the normal local-county-state reporting structure. Please still report losses/needs to your local OEM officials and the Warren County Office of Emergency Management
- Please only report damages to residential properties. No outbuildings or businesses included in this report.